Every year, the 24 Carrot Writing crew shares our yearly writing and craft goals. We hope that in reading our plans for 2020, you may find a starting point for your own 2020 goal list.
Our 24 Carrot Writing blog objective is that you set your 2020 goals, use the 24 Carrot Writing method to hit your targets, and find inspiration in our blog throughout the year. And don't forget to add some carrots along the way to keep you motivated.
Enjoy my debut PB launch, and make writing goals a priority in 2020.
Write for the sheer love it!
• Finish 4th draft of Ageless MG novel (by February 29th)
• Submit Ageless MG final draft to beta readers
• Complete Ageless MG revisions based on feedback by May 30th
• Write 4 new PB drafts
• Revise/edit 4 PB drafts based on critique feedback
• Write for minimum of 5 hours per week
• Write monthly book pick
• Participate in monthly critique/feedback group
• Participate in monthly PB mentor text group
• Read 10 PBs per month
• Read at least one MG/YA per month
• Maintain/update author website regularly
• Attend 3 writing workshops
• Attend at least 3 book launches/author events
Peruse blogs for advice and tips from KidLit creatives.
Click to set custom HTML
Click on the RSS Feed button above to receive notifications of new posts on this blog.